MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's ranking discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #176
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer vs Nadal ranking points (First post always updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster View Post
Nope, 9-12 meet 5-8 in the round of 16, it wouldn't be until at least the quarters. With their history in Slams though, that's probably exactly what will happen.... I still remember my disbelief at the 2004 AO draw as every single nemesis emerged in Federer's quarter. Mind you, that had a very happy result in the end.
hmm. i wonder why the draw is done like that.

9-16 are hypothetically all the losers in 4th round. They should be able to play anyone of 1-8. Random?

if this was the case, might as well have 1 always 4 and 2 always play 3 in the semis.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote