MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - tuesday order of play

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2004, 05:44 AM   #10
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tuesday order of play

He told me in February that he probably wasn't going to play Newport so perhaps he had other reasons. On the other hand, Newport was not on JMG's schedule until a few weeks ago and he changed his clay schedule at least twice that I know of, so, like I said, these guys play tournaments, or not, for whatever reasons...

And I also used to think 'if I was a player I would...' but then the more players I met and talked to, the more I realized I had no idea what they go through and I had no idea what I would do in their shoes.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote