MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2007 MTF "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Champion is ezekiel

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #125
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 MTF "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Champion is ezekiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
Here she talks after Nadals loss to Federer in master cup: Bogledance....

i think that is simply BURNOUT .

Rafael has singlehandedly been carrying the load for the rest of the competition -- and getting assaulted for it in return -- on his body, his psyche, and his mentality.

the REST period will do him good.

however -- it is also the result of PLENTY of times when rafael has been handed such difficult draws in comparison with Mister Federer -- that nadal not ONLY has had to contend with challengers to HIMSELF for upholding the challenge TO roger -- nadal also has to do his best to preserve what he has alraedy accomplished..........

so -- when he faces "fresh" roger -- with his "Gimme" draws and opponents that still continue to bow to him -- what do you get? Nadal -- battered from his other rivals -- has nothing left for Federer.

PERFECT scenario for Roger.

and that's getting to nadal -- because nadal KNOWS he is not in full form and fitness, mentally and physically and his game suffers from declining confidence.

PERFECT scenario for Roger.

I am WILLING to bet that Privately -- nadal feels this that HE is getting the RAW end of the deal while roger , in important rides to finals -- gets a SWEETHEART DEAL and nadal always ends up getting the short end of the stick .

Wimbledon, USO, FO. This week, -- you name it....the pattern is VERY VERY clear.

it's a TRAVESTY, i tell you.

Roger Federer the Ronald Reagan of tennis:
lol RFK is sitting reading that thinking 'finally.. someone else understands '
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote