MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Interclubs

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2007, 09:10 PM   #45
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Interclubs (10.11-01.12)

Mathieu Montcourt will start practicing again next week, so I don't know if he will be able to play for the Interclubs.
I have no idea for Julien and Nico, I actually expected them to play since they played quite a lot last year, even in the first rounds...
I thought they needed to play/show up at a couple of qualifying rounds to take part to the final, but on the FFT website, that rule seems to be only mentioned for the "barrages".

Only Gilles has played so far from the bigger names of the Lagardère Paris Racing.
They're playing with a handicap and give the other teams an early lead of 2-3 points, which is only fair.

Last edited by Truc : 11-18-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote