MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #10290
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Languages are not for me... I failed about all my exams I had at highschool in all languages, means German, English and French. most of my English I learned when starting to post here at mtf

So far I missed most of Shanghai, due to my work placement. But I'll be able to watch the SF and F, so I am happy Roger managed to reach the SF after all. Don't like it that the tennisseason is about over...
Yvo!

yah, and the tennis season will be shorter pretty soon!! Good thing for the players I guess, but a longer wait for the fans

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote