MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #176
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Most of those "Serbians" are in fact Albanians from Kosovo and Gypsies.There aren't many Serbs in Switzerland.But I guess it's easier for you to call them Serbians.Politicly correct,too.No one would mind if you call Serb a murderer,thief or rapist.
Well, few confuse the Serbs with Albanians... There was a lot of Albanians from Kosovo who came in Switzerland as refugees during the war... It took some time for them to be well integrated but now those who've stayed are integrated. In the 60's we had Italian immigrents, in the 70's Spanish's and more recently the ex-Yougoslavien. I don't see any problem with that.