MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - shanghai nono

Thread: shanghai nono
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #30
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shanghai nono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
So I thought you Clément girls already knew about it too.
That's us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
kiro has posted some great pics from shanghai... and here's the link to some of arnaud and mika's which no one here should miss...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...38&postcount=2
He looks quite dejected!

Maybe this is old news now, but I recorded the match with Knowles/Nestor and only have had time to watch up to the middle of the second set--and I'm not sure I'll watch the rest! K/N were really bad in the first set and it was obvious that could hardly stand to be on the court together . The announcer kept saying how you can only win in doubles if you have a relationship like Arnaud and Mika and that K/N didn't stand a chance with the way they were interacting...and then, they lost!

They play Dlouhy/Vizner on Wednesday.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote