MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's avatars :)

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #17
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's avatars :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
ClayBuzza, I won't put any phrase But the avatar it's so short! I want a big one like yours
Thanks anyway
Hi Denise!

If you are a non-paying member here (which I can see you are, otherwise you'd have either 'Premium' or 'Lifetime' Member indicated below your username) - you can only have small avatars (i.e. 96 x 96 pixels).

If you'd like to have a bigger one, you'll need to become a paying member. It's not expensive at all (10$ a year if I remember well), and you can have nice pictures in your signature as well, so I advise you to get a premium membership.
Look up the costs under 'User CP' and then click 'paid subscriptions'...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 11-12-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote