MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2007 "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Round of 16 Completed Results

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #24
country flag mediter

mediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Round of 16 matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
but will have to be up to his best to defeat richie21 who took out mediter the painstaking analyst and triple bagel 6-3 6-3 6-3 who showed their transitional champion status.
Your nefarious attempts to ascribe nonexistent clown qualities to me has failed miserably. If you had conducted a popularity contet, i would have won hands down. You are again proved to be a bad judge of people and a biased moderator with no competence.

Keep worshipping portraits of Hitler ending with the salute ofcourse.That's one job you are decent at.

Last edited by mediter : 11-12-2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: tags
mediter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote