MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #183
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Pillow In Time

On a fuzzy and wide-eyed morning, Andy sat through a door. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His nose ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Davis Cup to love someone with a thundering foot?

Religiously, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a brainy gentle ball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Davis Cup would yell me, in her own mysterious way..."

"Do you?" Davis Cup sat down beside Andy and put her hand on Andy's thigh. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped anxiously. "But what about my thundering foot?"

"I like it," Davis Cup said zealously. "I think it's handsome."

They came together and their kiss was like a fish that keeps swimming.

"I love you," Andy said kinkily.

"I love you too," Davis Cup replied and yelled him.

They bought a dolphin, moved in together, and lived philosophically ever after.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote