MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #181
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

The Elephant Prince

andy was walking through a robust meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a gigantice little elephant lying under a tree.

andy skipped over to see the dear thing and was grumpy to find that he was hurt! A shoe had pierced his quiet little stomach and he whimpered alarmingly with the pain.

"My friendly little friend," andy said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the shoe, as ceremoniously as he could. The elephant cried out and andy's heart ached, like a deep river that you drown in. "You'll be all right," andy whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you richard and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping richard up in his arms, andy carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, andy nursed richard, cleaning his stomach and feeding him Roof-brand elephant chow.

On the eighth night, richard climbed into bed with andy. He burrowed under the covers and meticulously modeled andy's tongue. It made andy giggle and he cuddled close to richard, stroking his leg and singing icily to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, andy hurried home so he could curl up with richard. It gave him a scary feeling whenever richard modeled his tongue.

Then one night, richard looked up at andy and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a frail prince."

andy screamed rambunctiously, he was so surprised. How could an elephant talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," richard said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," andy said and kissed richard on his leg. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a frail prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince richard," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" andy said.

"See?" richard said and showed andy the scar from the shoe on his stomach. Then he kissed andy and they tumbled under the car and did a lot of very itchy things, some of them involving a magnificent speaker.

"I love you," richard said when they were done. andy clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure richard had stashed away.

And if richard didn't know about andy's visits to the elephant sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote