MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #60
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
No, I didn't see any calendar for 2008, but I guessed that if the Aix challenger wasn't played in 2007 it won't be back in 2008

Yeah, the reasons are various. For the Hilversum challenger it was that the tournament director was an imposter and is in jail for 5 years now
Quite the sensation in the Dutch tennisworld. Well, at least it's exciting here sometimes when it comes to tennis
I'm really sorry to hear that about Aix Challenger, it was a nice event indeed (if my memory is not wrong a couple of years ago there was a match Clement vs Devilder lol)!

And that's an impressing story with Hilversum! When did it happen? I believe this year there was a similar thing with some Challenger in Poland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
i usually get them mixed up with other bands from the 70s but i'm sure i know a few of their classics... when i hear them.
...this could be a good OFF-topic for the OFF-season

Sure you know

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote