MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2007, 08:20 PM   #58
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Via, those are historical caps Thank you!

Unfortunately some Challengers disappear all the time (e.g. as soon as I discovered there was St. Petersburg Challenger it was erased from the list!) And I guess the reasons are various. BTW, do you know if there are already some Challengers in 2008 calendar by this moment?
Well, I can't call myself being a fan of any musicians but Pink Floyd is between my favorites
No, I didn't see any calendar for 2008, but I guessed that if the Aix challenger wasn't played in 2007 it won't be back in 2008

Yeah, the reasons are various. For the Hilversum challenger it was that the tournament director was an imposter and is in jail for 5 years now
Quite the sensation in the Dutch tennisworld. Well, at least it's exciting here sometimes when it comes to tennis