MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #45
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paris: will this thread go beyond 1 page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Little video of arnaud/Micka before their semi in the locker room with Dip.
Not very interesting, Micka still is as exhibisionist and mad. Arnaud has a yellow canary shorty, which will probably engender some comments ...

http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/2007/?id=3135

I prefer the video with fabrice, personly.
Thanks for the link
I didn't see the one with Fabrice, I'll go look right away.

I also watched the one with Karlovic, it's really funny to see his 'point of view' Ivo's 50 cm taller than me
What was the question for Arnaud?
He's cute when he's speechless, maybe I'll put it on the question list for him

Off topic: I wanted to go to the Marseile tournament, but I don't know if I can really go, because of my internship.
But when I'm not able to go, my sister and I choose the Aix challenger as plan B If it's still on the calender ofcourse, I didn't check it yet. Thought it up while sitting in the train

Last edited by Kezzi : 11-05-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote