MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #10280
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

BTW like I said Lindsay was absolutely a joy to watch this afternoon, her match against Zvonareva was very high quality and Lindsay's serve was SMOKING!!! She hit about 15 aces, got broken only once, hit so many winners and looked so happy in her interview, I really hope she can win tomorrow, our small tournament would really have some history to have such a legend as one of our champions and all those rumours that she doesn't like playing in Canada would be cleared (she has never done well at the Rogers Cup)

Rogi Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote