MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2007, 01:49 AM   #10279
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Yesterday night, in my bed when I was trying to sleep, I really had tears in my eyes, realizing what Martina has done in whole cereer, her amazing comeback, all her achievements, and people might remember her only because of the recent scandal... I feel like I have been cursed, I mean, it's ridiculous right?? This thing makes NO sense at all, I'm trying to understand but I just can't, the fact that she would have used cocaine among all drugs (so ridiculous), but the fact that her 2 samples were really positive, the fact that NOBODY except her knows about the accusations (the WTA knew absolutely nothing), the fact that anti-doping authorities still have said nothing, the fact that she claims she's innocent but won't even try to fight to clear her name, all these things just DON'T MAKE SENSE, it's really like a nightmare... And now I'll never see my favorite player again, all hope that she plays again on the tour is lost for good, I was so happy when she came back... sorry guys I'm just telling how I feel right now, watching Lindsay today play SO well at the Bell Challenge made me so thrilled, but everytime I think about her greatest rival, Martina Hingis who is a good friend of hers, my thoughts are blackened... I hope so much we'll know more about all this soon, I hope it clears up and she'll defend herself, I hope for so many things at the same time...

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote