MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #10277
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Here's what Lindsay said about the affair:

Lindsay Davenport: The news are absolutely shocking. I have always liked and respected Martina, as a player and as a friend, and I fully support her. I totally believe what she said. I met her briefly in Beijing a few weeks ago and I don't know if she was already aware of these accusations. She certainly heard a bit about these accusations and decided to tell the medias herself, and that's what you have to do when you know you did nothing wrong. I sincerely believe her because she has always been honest and open about everything.

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote