MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*Molina Madness*~

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2007, 03:46 PM   #386
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
oh yes we were there I mean : Mardy: WTF?! I still have no idea what he was on about but he wouldnt stop talking to Enric and Enric stopped him 3 times . And he didn't have to call Paulo a "fucking ass" now did he?! And Enric told a security guard to stay with Paulo all the way to the dressingroom

The day after I told Enric: you were very brave to jump in between those 2! Enric: and stupid!

I will try to get my pics up tonight or tomorrow night
Oh, LOL, of course you were there, not in front of your TV and not on MTF
Basically Mardy got Mad at Paulo after the medical time out in the 2nd set, he thought Paulo just faked, even if Paulo was leading the set but it was before Mardy's serve. I think he called him 'fucking French ass' to be exact. Hehe, at least on TV it seemed Paulo was ready to fight back if needed. And it wasn't stupid of Enric AT ALL, look how Damien Steiner and others have completely lost control, he did not. That's why he is among the best!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote