MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Breaking the Bercy curse, vamos Feña plis win a match and we're going to Shanghai!!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking the Bercy curse, vamos Feña plis win a match and we're going to Shanghai

Again a French in his draw, can't believe it. Haven't seen the results of Simon lately, but I hope it won't be him. I really hope he'll forget all his defeats here and that he'll break the Bercy curse as you wrote !! I'd love to see him go far in my town !!!

I saw what they called the draw on tv, I discovered that I had this channel, well, we didn't have it LIVE and I found it on MTF David Nalbandian was there and has been interviewed. Apparently, they changed many things in the stadium, in the organisation. The first matches will be this year on sunday, and afterwards, there'll be a concert (David Guetta, a popular DJ).

On sunday, with a friend, we are going to walk around the stadium and the official hotel. I hope to send you a report with good news in the evening. We hope to see Feña and we'll wish him "buena suerte", he deserves to go far and to qualify for the Masters Cup !!!

VAMOS

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote