MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - lyon 07

Thread: lyon 07
View Single Post

Old 10-22-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lyon 07

lol My first reaction when I looked at the doubles draw was exactly the same: ! I suppose DC is the only possible explanation but then I've got another question - why is it exactly Clement/Mahut and Llodra/Bennet' and not otherwise? Maybe because Micka was recently playing with Nico some tounament in Asia where they reached a SF if I'm not wrong, so they want to try another combination. But anyway the whole thing a bit strange.

Whatsoever, Arnaud and Nico are playing their doubles match as I'm typing and they have already won the first set and lead in the second. BTW, one of their rivals, Olivier Marach, seems to be that very tall blond blue-eyed guy who teaming-up with Kubot knocked the future Wimbledon champions out of the Australian Open earlier this year (Via, I apologize for recollecting this story). So if the French guys win this time it will a be kind of revenge.

P.S. Higherlaw, lovely avatar!

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 10-22-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote