MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston News, Information & Articles (Exhibition Matches as well)

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2004, 09:55 AM   #69
country flag Zetlandsk

Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gaston News & Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadestone
Sorry. I've thought it over now that I'm calmer. I didn't mean to insult anyone with either of my comments, I just couldn't contain myself. I'll try to forget that any of this happened. I still don't like some of the things you've said but I'll just try and forget about it and keep to myself. If there was a way of deleting my posts, I'd do so cause I didn't mean to say what I did. I'm sorry, and I hope you don't mind too much about this...
It's very easy to delete a message, go to edit on your own message and at the top of the message it has a circle, that says delete message then click on it, and it will be deleted.

Actually I agree with what Sjengster and GWH said earlier about the statement. One, when the players are on the court, they will do whatever it takes to win within the rules (though some of the rules need to be fixed), and it doesn't matter whether the opponent is injured or not ( considering cramp is not an injury), the particular player has to be prepared to play as long as it takes to win.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote