MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2007, 01:29 PM   #178
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
you know what I mean Marat not playing DC final tells a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
well. I hope he really takes the time to decide what he really wants. whether he comes back or not isn't really the most important issue with me (yes, I'm a baaad baaad fan, and it's probably the 2nd most important issue with me), but what's most important is that he's doing whatever he does for the right reasons and motivation. and because he really wants it.
While I agree with all this I can't help but feel Marat should at least have the ambition to not go out like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
But here he's changing his mind every other week:
I won't play anymore this year, I'm injured.
I'm going to Nepal.
I'm coming back and hope to be ready for Madrid.
I'm playing even before Madrid since I'm back in Moscow!
I'm not playing anymore.

First it's really confusing (anyone else feeling dizzy raise your hand).
*raises hand*
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucindia View Post
He went to Nepal to free his mind...But he came back more confused than before!!!good choice Marat!!!!
That made me laugh out loud