MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #170
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucindia View Post
He went to Nepal to free his mind...But he came back more confused than before!!!good choice Marat!!!!
yep Given the way he played all year I don't blame him for the Nepal thing at all. But at least, whether he wanted to end his season or continue playing I wish he could stick to his choices from time to time. because if one week he's the "let's play tennis" spirit (which means, practice, take it seriously, try to work on his game) and then the next one he's all "i quit, see you in January", I don't think he's doing himself any good
(and he once said he wasn't a yoyo, huh, )
Quote:
But yes, i know what u mean....on september, i was just saying "ok Marat's season is over, i won't see him in Bercy" but i was ok (I had time to get over it lol), than he came back so i was "yeahhhhhhhh! i will see him!!"....And now....I dont even know what to think!!!!
I know! I really get used to the idea of not seeing him, that wouldn't be the first time i plan to go to Bercy knowing he won't be there. But then he says he'll play so I have expectations again!... and nope, not coming. grrrr

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote