MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - madrid

Thread: madrid
View Single Post

Old 10-19-2007, 06:20 AM   #189
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan View Post
He certainly did play aggressively. He's been content to hit soft FH's to his opponents' FH's from the middle of the cout of late, but today, he attcked with that shot. His FH combos reminded me of his aggressive FH's of 2004, early 2005. His BH was also very good as he didn't offer up too many short balls off of the CC drive and his drive DTL was better than it has been during he summer.
Strangely enough Roger's next opponent also discovered his BH in yesterday's match against Koubek. Together with some amazing FHs and excellent serving, this was quite a performance. If Lopez plays similarly well today as he did yesterday, we are in for a great match. I have no doubts that Roger will come through, but it might be a little harder than against the (overestimated) Canas.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote