MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - madrid

Thread: madrid
View Single Post

Old 10-19-2007, 05:22 AM   #188
country flag MrChopin

MrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: madrid

He looked quite good against Canas, more agressive than I've seen for most of the year, but I think we're selling him short if we think he's just now beginning to play well now again. He played several strong matches at the US Open, most notably against Capdeville, Lopez, and Roddick. In each match, he had 40+ winners and ~15 errors. More noticeable, though, is the variety in his game and the way he approached the matches on the two different surfaces. At Madrid, he's hitting with more power and less spin, winners io and dtl blowing by opponents. At the USO, Roddick was hitting as hard as he could from the ground, and Federer was still controlling rallies by spinning it all over the court, forcing Roddick to deal with incredible variety. Once he got a chance to step around the forehand, he was doing things similar to today. I think his match against Roddick was as good as the one with Canas today, especially as Roddick was playing a lot better than Canas was.
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
Nadal will be fine by australian open......
You're like a living unforced error.
MrChopin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote