MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gaston News, Information & Articles (Exhibition Matches as well)

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2004, 05:08 AM   #65
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gaston News & Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadestone
WUD ON EARTH. fine i guess you can tell people about what gaudio said. but that last comment you made. couldn't you keep that to yourself?!? i'm a die-hard coria fan, and i can tell you that all of us were so devastated that he lost what he had always dreamt of winning. we haven't said anything bad about gaudio, so why are you rubbing it in that gaudio won?!?
Ok, some things need to be cleared up here and now. If you such a die-hard Coria fan what are you doing here in then? Of course, this is a public forum and all constructive opinions which lead to debate are welcome, irrespective of whether posters agree or not.

Then again, this must be a troll because a die-hard fan of Coria wouldn't be coming here, and whining about a particular comment that I have made, and at the same time Coria does not care too much about Gaudio, so really there isn't a point to what you are saying and Coria would do the same thing in the same situation.

Two, I don't go into Coria forums and rubbish the fact, that he cramped and that was his fault and no one elses and unlike Coria who has got over the loss and pushing forwards, some of the fans need to take lessons from him.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote