MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The FIFA WC 2010 Qualifying Matches.... the Action returns!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #47
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The FIFA WC 2010 Qualifying Matches.... have arrived to South America

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltmann_89 View Post
I think Ecuador's level is certainly in a drop, you can see the results of the last Copa América.

and btw, Venezuela is not same as in the last qualifies, this team is definetly a thread now. Ricardo Paez (Venezuelan Coach) named his team as the Best Venezuelan Squad ever to play in a qualify.

Did you see Rey's goal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayoMassa skadad View Post
Even then the Quito altitude should have been enough not to lose this game, but Ecaudor peaked at the last WC.

Venezuela have been getting better for a while since the days of Stalin Rivas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soltmann_89 View Post
I think the last place is reserved to Bolivia. (like in the last qualifiers)

but I could be wrong, a lot of matches still to go so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Can anyone give me a link to the rey goal? I know he always shoots from miles out, but they tend to fly over, so i'm expecting this to be a beauty . Well start Venezuela.

Even better start for Uruguay . Nice to see Bueno back in the international set-up and much as i don't think he's a very good player, Loco Abreu always seems to score

We're not the same team, that we were 10 years ago, however, we're not THAT good yet, im realistic, and i think that theres a lot of road to go.. so we'll see.. I have faith of a Draw against argentina ..

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote