Re: My first tournament-any advice??
* Hit aces as much as possible. Preferably on every point. Might be tough on return games but try anyway.
* Usually hitting powerful on the line winners is a winning play.
* Distract your opponent by picking your ass in between ground strokes.
* Dead net cords are also a good source of points unless your opponent is at the net.
* Bounce the balls as many times as you like until you feel you are ready to hit an ace.
* If you're losing take a medical timeout. Pretend you're half dead and miraculously recover when your opponent stops trying. If you're still losing after that just quit.
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
) and 0
consecutive weeks at world no. 1
consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
times qualified for YEC
H2H against Rogi Featherer
H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241
fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
first name in common with Tommy Robredo