MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy new frustrated Mac user -- HELP!!!!

I've been off the board for a few weeks as my PC crashed and my Dad bought me the I-Mac. It's been hell making the transition. I burst into tears last night as I tried to figure out how to raise the volume on a DVD I was looking at. After a good cry I eventually figured it out. But I thought -- I was under the impression that Macs are easier to use, not harder. So the problem has to be me. So here I am begging for your help. Any suggestions on how I can make the transition easier? Any terrific software links? Ideas for use? Anything?

If I see that damn colored spinning ball one more time I am going to throw this machine out the window.