MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marco Chiudinelli

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #2426
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
It was nice to see him playing yes Even if I think his match was poor. He was making many mistakes and seemed impaired with his movement, so I think the knee wasn't good. He was at the physio for a loooooong time after the match as well. I didn't speak to him after the match, cause I am sure he was very disappointed and wanted to calm down a bit, go to the physio, shower and eat, and I had to leave.

Before the match he was really nice After practice But he wasn't feeling too happy about the knee. It's still hurting a bit. And it showed in the match as he didn't run for some balls. He played with a bandage-like thing, but he said it doesn't really help and that it's only mental. He also said that he might well pull out of doubles, especially if he qualified for the MD (which he didn't ), and that Troicki doesn't really care too much about doubles, he said it was just a financial safeguard I think because he wants to practise a lot this week and if he is still in doubles and gets a late start (like today), he can still stay in the hotel for free and enjoy all the facilities.

I am so lucky to have the favourites I have Edouard was nice too
Yep it could be seen at sunday as well that his knee still hurted. I'm happy I did go the weekend tho, the match vs. Moser definitely was fun. (you get that when you sit with a Swiss flag but the people behind it cheer for both the Swiss and the German )

Marco definitely was in a nice mood in Mons, I talked to him a lot, more than during any other tourny so far... he came to sit next to me during the 2nd qualies round of Masson (to see who his next opponent was of course).
Funny that he said it was a financial safeguard

They're your favorites for a reason I guess

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote