MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #126
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
But they did bring in Ronaldo.
And they've still got Cafu, Maldini and Inzaghi as well.
Inzaghi has done well in the last couple of seasons though, including the champions league final a few months ago, and although he was probably born in an offside position, he is still dangerous.
I think Milan wanted to offload him a few years ago, but there weren't any suitors willing to match his wages at Milan at the time, but the Milan fans must be glad that they kept him now.
Ronaldo averaged a goal every 2 games for Milan in the 2nd half of last season and helped them climb up the table into 4 place.
Ronaldo is a funny guy. At Real Madrid when he was questioned about the fact that he appeared reluctant to run and chase the ball, and wanted to wait for it to come to him, he said something like, 'I get paid to score goals, if they (Real Madrid) want me to run as well, they had better pay me more money'

Last edited by LeChuck : 10-03-2007 at 11:38 AM.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote