MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2004, 05:40 PM   #100
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Thanks AGAIN!!

Here are some updates from the Moderator at the live ESPN chat from Wimbledon:

"A couple changes made to the schedule .. on Thursday and Friday, play on the outside courts will begin at 11 a.m. local time and the Men's Doubles has been reduced to 3 sets up until but not including the quarterfinals" (FINALLY!!!!!!)

"They prefaced the announcement by saying they would not start again if an ''imminent chance of rain persisted'' .. it does look rather imminent .. "

"We are still awaiting the start of play .. the tarps are still on .. the wind is still whipping around ... "

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote