MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Have you met Dmitry?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #3
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you met Dmitry?

I met him first at the open of Bercy he has been realy nice and funny too and when we took a picture he asked me to wait so he can find flowers...but as he didn't find flower he gave me something else...he has been realy cute
after I met him at Rg and ask him to sign the picture and he said "oh! but I remember this day! it was at Bercy right?" I told him "yes" and he added "we are so cuuuuute together!!"
he gave me a ball and I asked him if we can take another picture off the court in the corner
a lot of fans where waitting for him and so I couldn't see him or approched him but my friend told me "hurry up! his is searching for you!!" so I pushed everybody
we took the picture but he was all wet so I told him "OMG! you're all wet!!!" in a disgusted tone and he said "yes I know I'm sorry it's because I run a lot" and he was realy sincere...
it was so nice and cute from his part! after I asked him his towel and so he gave it to me and he left...I guess some girls from all his fans wanted to kill me because he took all his time with me and after he said "I can't take any other picture I have to go"...
I also love a lot when he talks with me with a high-pitched voice...it always make me laugh! or when he does it on the court...this is all dima!
I guess that's all I can tell about meeting dima! hope it answer your question!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote