MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/26/07)

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #71
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 9/23/07)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiRafaFan86 View Post
No surprise here. Just like all the articles said....tournament organizers knew damn well Rafa wasn't going to be there.

Gotta sell those tickets...
That's pretty disgusting indeed. Well, perfectly in line with one of those current Disney Deville-ideas to keep entry lists a secret in the near future.
It's a disgrace to all the fans buying tickets in the expectation their fav will turn up. And to the player as well, BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
^^ Strange that Nole didn't officially withdraw - won't he get fined now? Maybe he'll go for the appearance $$$ and tank his first match.
He should get fined - or indeed, catch the $$$$ and tank his first match. We'll see what happens. Neither is a pretty sight, IMHO...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 09-24-2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: wrong smiley
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote