MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2007, 08:36 AM   #44
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and articles - Bye Bye Master Yeti

not earth shattering, but ... from 7 summits site ... (thanks to an online translator )

MARAT SAFIN goes ON CUP DAVIS.... Having made 2 successful ascentions in the Himalayas, Marat Safin has accepted not easy, but the correct decision to return to Moscow and to support a combined team of Russia on Cup Davis.

"It was surprising travel to Tibet. I have perfectly had a rest, was restored, has gained strength also confidence and is ready to new victories over court" - have told Marat saying goodbye with a command of climbers "7 Summits Club" which tomorrow is going to make transition in the Advanced Base camp on height 5700m.

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote