MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2007, 11:34 PM   #26
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat news and articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Agreed

Most people think his season is over anyway, so whether it's over because he'll continue losing in first rounds or because he is away, same difference for most ppl.
He played like crap all year, he didn't seem motivated at all in his last match, so why bother? As much as I regret he'll withdraw from everywhere (Bercy ), things weren't going anywhere so if this can change him, boost him, etc, i say go Marat!

Although I really hate how you said it (like you said, you've been here for a few months, while it took some of us years to know each others like we do. Don't judge without knowing, thank you ), I totally agree that it's his decision, and he's an adult, and it's really giving him little credit (yet again, that wouldn't be the first time ) to go all "this is insane, he's gonna kill himself, blahblahblah".
It's a rather unique experience, maybe not the best moment to do it since he's still a pro player (as far as we know ), but he's not happy with tennis lately it's obvious, so if needs to get some air and make a radical change to find himself again, we should just hope he'll come back in a better state of mind and motivated.

And to the people here who think it's a stupid decision and he shouldn't have done this: he's gone! he's there already, you can't change that. And actually even if he hadn't left yet and you were here praying for him to cancel the whole thing, he wouldn't give a f*ck, would he? Get over it, and wait for his return
this forum wouldn't exist if people always got over what he did.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote