MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2007, 09:59 PM   #16
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat news and articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
maybe some people here know him better than you think.

edit: i don't mean myself, don't get me wrong.
LOL! it's evident that there are PLENTY of people here who THINK they know him better than I think....sadly, their comments frequently indicate the opposite.Although I think your concerns are valid I personally do not think Marat IS stupid enough to take on something very much beyond him, and I'm sick of the tone of so many posts which are deeply insulting to Marat, in my opinion. I don't presume to 'know' or understand WHY he has decided to do it - I just think that he obviously needed to get away from Tennis and the howling 'fans' and if he IS using the opportunity to think about or make decisions on his future, well, good for him, and whatever he decides to do, I would express support and encouragement - but that's obviously my twisted notion of what 'supporting' someone is about!)