MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Morgan Phillips

Thread: Morgan Phillips
View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #25
country flag giulietta

giulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond reputegiulietta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Morgan Phillips

bad news...
a Valencian trainer I knew in Genoa told to me about Morgan's injury (how it happened) and the journey from Siracusa (where he broke his knee) to Valencia... he did it with him because he was coming back home and Paco Fogues asked him to bring Morgan with him... Morgan felt bad, of course, and he was on the wheelchair...
anyway, in March he didn't want to be operated because they wasn't sure of what he had...after that he was operated in May, as I said you before...he came back to England but he still comes to Valencia sometimes, he's slowly improving but he and Paco don't know what they'll do... there is the possibility that he never will be able to play ATP tournaments again...
giulietta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote