MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's ranking discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2007, 11:11 PM   #139
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer vs Nadal ranking points (First post always updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek P. View Post
I don't see Fed losing the number one spot this year unless he gets injured. Maybe after the AO if he doesn't defend it.
Federer should make the semis at least. Even playing like this, only nadal or joker can beat him. So i still see federer defending most of his pts. The real chance for players to gain on federer will be his performance on clay. If his movement, condition and passive play all are genuine criticisms, federer will feel it most during the clay season where he has a ton of pts to defend.

i dont expect murray to be completely back and odds are that roddick will have to play either nadal or joker rather than federer at the AO. Im not sure he gets throught that.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote