MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 PM   #45
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "0mGzzzZ t33nY 7@lk r0cK5!111 l0LzZ" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Lets take us some brains.
m1N3 1Zz t0oO!1

Yes we could .Nope no rules. Teeny is law although not everyone can speak teeny should we make special exceptions for those who don't? Once in a while because I mean if they are coming in here they obviously recognize our coolness and want to be around us.

methinks that makes it cool too.
Let the brain feast begin I just looked at the list of threads and i didn't recognise it at first (hello, signs of brainrot from Teeny ) and then i was like

j01NtT t3£nY @dD1CsHUN 1Z eVN b£TA@a!!1121!!

Those who cannot teeny with the best of us (ie us) can and may come in. I enjoy their company...it will then make the thread gain some...normality

Methinks the word methinks is cool d:
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote