MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #43
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "0mGzzzZ t33nY 7@lk r0cK5!111 l0LzZ" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
I can change the title to that if you would like.
73EnY 4 l1fE!11<3

yes it really is. we could talk about tennis in here and maybe one day we will and that will just make this thread exceed coolness. that doesn't make sense. I totally know
If we changed the title to that, we could trick people into coming in Then their brains would be ours for the taking! d:

mY t3£ny aDD1cShuN 1Z 2 @w£suMMm!!11"!1

We could talk about it. We can leave it open-ended. We don't have rules, except the 'teeny is law' rule, but that is only sensible, yes? We can't exceed coolness any more than we have already. Coolness is far behind us/this thread now this also doesn't make sense. But that in itself is cool, methinks.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote