MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #39
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "0mGzzzZ t33nY 7@lk r0cK5!111 l0LzZ" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
I thought so It's the only one I like too

y3sz!1! h0P3fUlLy s00nEr r@tH3r tHaN lA73R!!

no I thought of doing that but figured people wouldn't be cool enough to get it.
d3Yy sHuD g£ttT @ m0VeE 000Nn!!11"11

They have lost major cool points. This HAS to be the only good addiction I think i have officially crossed over to the Dark Side
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
u R alL sOOO aw3SOm3
but I must be awake before I try and read it all or attempt any tweenieisms
Carolererer, i knew you would be cool enough to get the coolness...if you catch my drift. I'm making less and less sense with every post in this thread
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote