MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2007, 12:19 PM   #12
country flag TwistedDesire.

TwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond reputeTwistedDesire. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "0mGzzzZ t33nY 7@lk r0cK5!111 l0LzZ" thread

i luv ritin liek dis.

There is only one thing that separates my cooking and my grandma's. You see when she's in the kitchen it seems like no one is there. When I'm cooking, I let the whole world know! There's flour all over the kitchen counters and ten feet away on the floor, I call everyone to let them know I'm cooking, and I finish that off with a mass email to my friends with a picture of what I cooked.
- Maria still rocks harder than the world. No matter how long it takes before she gets her cute little self back on a tennis court.
TwistedDesire. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote