MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2007, 06:47 AM   #83
country flag Mr.Gasquet

Mr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Gasquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

I'm from Melbourne, Australia!
I have been to
Western Europe - Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Denmark and Czech Republic,
Eastern Europe - Bulgaria - I was born there, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine and Turkey (for ANZAC day)
UK - England, Scotland, Ireland
Scandinavia - Norway, Sweden, but never been to Finland.
Asia - Thailand, China and Japan
Oceania/Islands - Australia and New Zealand. I've never been to any islands.

Countries that i would love to go to
Western Europe - The Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg
Eastern Europe - Russia, all countries from Former Yugoslavia and definitely NOT Belarus.
North America - USA, Canada and Mexico
South America - All countries and also Central America!
Mr.Gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote