MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #78
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which countries in the world have you been to, and where do you plan to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Costa Rica seems to be high on people's lists. Somebody must be doing a good PR job. What is it that people are looking for here - beaches, night life, rain forest, volcanoes?
I am in love with the fact that it is a country where you could say that the rainforest meets the beach. So much rainforest and beach in one country, it just looks amazing. I ADORE rainforest and have been to a lot of ours here in Australia so the next step is to see some of the best overseas too!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote