MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jamie Baker

Thread: Jamie Baker
View Single Post

Old 08-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #87
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
Once again thank you for all the pictures...!

So based on the matches that you have seen Jamie play, what would you say that he has to improve or what is missing from his current game that is holding him back from breaking into the top 200 [and in the future maybe the top 100... ]?
Your welcome and it was my pleasure!

I think Jamie has enourmous potential to rise in the ranking. He plays well and comes up with amazing shots, but sometimes, he lacks the consisenty to finish it off. (That was more the story at the Bronx Challenger). At the US Open, he played really well in the first two rounds, really fighting back. In 3rd round qualifying match, he really had his chances in the first set tiebreak. He got down an early break in the 2nd set, but broke back. But then after being broke again, that was it. Such a shame because I really think he could be a solid top 100 player. He impressed me a lot.
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote