MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Best & Worst Armpit Hair Awards

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #73
country flag Kitty de Sade
Retired Party Hostess

Kitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond reputeKitty de Sade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best & Worst Armpit Hair Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Du Rieux View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Kelli.

Classic thread this is.
Lots of w's you used there. I'm not sure, but I'm sensing a bit of insincerity, and that I am being used as a comedic foil here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Of course there's nothing wrong with it - unless Willy Canas is you soulmate. Cuz that's just not fair to willy.
Good to know that you are okay with this Muz- I have named all my pillows, blankets, and various other linens "Gaston."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Can you imagine having sex with your boyfriend while lying on top of Gaston and thinking of your soulmate Willy? Very complex situation there .
Leave it to you to come up with this wonderful hypothetical man sandwich, Metis. I'll be working out the logistics for the rest of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Du Rieux View Post
Well, he could get feta and dickcheese confused.

This is the latest product the players are taking and it hasn't been banned yet.

This is just so wrong on so many levels, I can't even deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Me too. Nice to know my instincts are still good.

Let's face it - no chick talks about armpits. It.just.isn't.done.
Agreed on that one. Armpits/feet- things like that, are the anti-chick moisturizers. Nothing will kill the mood quicker.

I don't judge though- if that stuff gets you humid somehow, more power too you. As long as I don't have to deal with it, tis all bueno.
Kitty de Sade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote