MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The yemok and biliana remembrance thread....

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #91
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The yemok and biliana remembrance thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by propaganda View Post
unfortunately ... not now .. and to be honest with you i am almost sure that they will not catch the people who did this ... becouse for sure one person can not do this alone ... anyway when police found something and make me aware i will give you more information ...
To be honest, I also fear and I have feared from the beginning, the police won't dig into this. Of course one person couldn't have done it and it seemed to be planned well. What we can do, is to keep hoping

Emo knew so many people, also from the world of sport and politics (to ones who don't know, he worked in the foreign affairs) ....

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!