MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #137
country flag sierra91

sierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond reputesierra91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

I was at the match. He started out like shit and never recovered. Davydenko put on a clinic. We moved down to the front row behind the baseline for the 2nd set and he was being pushed around but made a "mini" run and got one of the breaks back ... too little, too late. Juanqui and Amalgro were at the match. When we got back to the hotel, the boys were back. David had changed into his bar hopping clothes and was outside talking to some Carmel Electra look-a-likes and smoking a cigarette. Juanqui was wearing denim capris and flip flops. Too funny.

The Roddick match was great, though, and he won over a lot of people at this very pro-Roddick tourney. Last night was really disappointing.

If any of my shirtless practice pics came out halfway decent, I'll post them after I get back home. Is he playing New Haven next week?