MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #24
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: First Andy's arms, now Maria's face, boobs, body,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
She is barely recognizable on that magazine cover and neither is B.S. later on - wow, just realized for the first time how appropriate her initials are Here's an interesting article on the art of airbrushing, imagine manipulation, photoshopping etc. (BTW here's a link to a source's website - with some very startling before-and-after photos - that is incorrect in the piece.) It's one thing to make a couple of minor changes and another to go overboard or do a complete overhaul, especially when it involves something as hugely deceptive as putting one face/head on another person's body
Thanks for the link. A website called Jezebel recently ran a before and after on some photoshopping done on Faith Hill. It was incredible. It was also quite funny. if I find the link I'll post it.

And to the Cat: Unfortunately a LOT of teenage girls believe the media images that they see in magazines. You'd think that with all the actual images of Britney out there that people would not buy Allure, but they will. Manipulation works -- that's why the media continue to do it.